Sinopian View

When a dog barks at the moon, then it is religion; but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism! ~David Starr Jordan

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

American Made Irony

This is a pic that really needs no comment. It is such sweet comeuppance.



















The Old Dog




Please, be attentive, be intelligent, be reasonable, be responsible.

You have no business to believe me.

I ask you to believe nothing that you cannot verify for yourself. . .

If you have not a critical mind, your visit here is useless.

G.I. Gurdjieff

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    I have certain visual impediments I'm dealing with, but I'm not so sure just from the picture...

    Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber? But the second one would have to be a LOT dumber, imo...!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    LB - Please feel free to delete this non comment, I tried to email you but yahoo email is really acting up...

    Just to thank you for the link; I've put you on my blog roll also.

    You may want to change my link - you were aiming for the site map but seem to have gotten the blog roll.

    Here's my home page, which might be the
    the best:
    http://www.originalfaith.com/

    Thanks -
    PM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home